When you fail to open the file or program on your windows PC, you are definitely seeing this error such as the software can’t begin because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file is absent from your system. In order to fix this issue, you just attempt reinstalling a program and it could be great annoying too. Usually, these may cause due to faulty applications, malicious software and windows registry problems, etc. The api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing is actually added in the Microsoft visual C++ redistributable for the visual studio. If there is no such program or software and your current one is missing, corrupted or incompatible, you could possibly run into this issue as soon as possible. Since, this file is added in the software, so you can solve this issue via reinstalling the software.
Steps to be followed for fixing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in windows
To fix the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file missing error in windows, you can simply follow the steps given below:
- Initially, you go to Microsoft visual C++ redistributable page from the Microsoft and click on a download button.
- Then, you will be redirected to a page, where it requests you to choose whether you need to download 32 bit or 64 bit version of windows. After that, you can choose a version you want and click on a next button. If you are unsure about what version you want exactly, you can simply utilize this instruction to decide what you want.
- Now, the file will be downloaded to your system.
- Then, the Microsoft visual C++ redistributable display will be shown and request you to consider the specific license conditions.
- If the window prompts you to let an application to make some modifications or continue, you just click on an ‘Allow’ or ‘Yes’ button.
- Once done all, the program will be displayed a message declare that it was installed successfully.
- Finally, you can close an installer.
If you have already installed DLL and still, it is displaying as missing, then you can download an above redistributable, but this does a repair at this time. Now, you can attempt to operate a program that gave an error previously and it must work again.
Solutions to fix an error while launching an app
If you are searching for the fastest solution to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing error, you must simply install reimage software or an equivalent program. However, these PC repair applications are also called as optimization utilities, which could automatically scan, identify and fix the PC errors as efficiently as possible. Very clearly, this error seems due to missing of .dll system file. Without this file, the portion of visual C++ redistributable for visual studio flops to install.